Menu Planning Central

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged - Middle Name Meme

I was tagged by Shannon from Christian Moms Alliance for this meme.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Marie:

Mother--I am a mother to six beautiful children and feel so blessed to have them.

Appreciative--I really am appreciative to so many people for the things they do, no matter how big or small.

Read--I LOVE to read; whether I read books or stuff online, I enjoy reading.

Independent--I have been independent for so long. I don't know why, but I just am.

Eternity--Because of my savior, Jesus Christ, I will spend eternity with the Lord!

Now I have to tag one person for each letter of my middle name:

Marine Corps Nomads

A Cup of Tea With Me

Refuge for a Single Mom

In Pursuit of Proverbs 31

EMPOWERING Women To Live Christ-Centered Lives


 

2 Comments:

Melissa Sheldon said...

I just love memes. Thanks so much for tagging me. I just published mine, if you want to check it out.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Oh thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy them. I am new to memes and wasn't really sure what to do. Thanks again! :)

Menu Planning Central