Menu Planning Central

Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged - 5 things I dig/LOVE about Jesus!

Ok, I have to admit. I was not familiar with what a "Meme" was, so I let the ball drop awhile back when I was first tagged. Now that I have a better understanding of what I am supposed to do, I thought I'd try to "catch up", so here goes. :)

I was tagged by Shannon from Christian Moms Alliance for this meme.

5 Things I Dig About Jesus:

  1. That He was so obedient to his Father God and always turned to Him and was the perfect testimony for all of us to follow!

  2. He knew scripture perfectly and quoted it regularly...especially when He was tempted.

  3. He taught in such a kind, gentle, loving manner to everyone.

  4. He was always, ALWAYS strong and never, EVER gave up!

  5. That He endured the most severe, unimaginable pain and death I could ever imagine so that I and others can spend an eternity in Heaven.

Now I am supposed to tag 5 more people (and I hope they won't hate me for picking them):

A Cup of Tea With Me

God is in control.....Not me!

Jesus and Dark Chocolate

Living for God

Where My Treasures Are



5 Comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the tag, I did this meme a few weeks ago if you want to check out my answers.
http://candlebabe299.blogspot.com/2007/07/five-reason-i-dig-jesus.html
Thanks for thinking of me!
Blessings

Melissa Sheldon said...

Thanks for tagging me, again. I had done the meme a while back, but I am going to do it again, simply because I can always think of more reasons I love Him.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Thanks anyway Crystal! I figured so many people have already done this, but I gave it a try anyway. :)

Thank you too Melissa! Thanks for putting up with being tagged by me twice in one day. :)

LivingforGod said...

Thank you for thinking of me! I posted my answers at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/servingtheKingofkings/371555/.

Have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am such a slacker and finally posted my today.....it's a great meme, can to go wrong pondering what you dig about Jesus! :)

Menu Planning Central