Menu Planning Central

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thankful Thursday 6/28/07


Today, on this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for:

My children--I love them more than I can possibly ever say. They mean EVERYTHING to me and I feel so privileged to be their mother.

That the Lord has protected my children on the bike rides and walks they've taken.

My husband and that he believes a wife/mother should be at home with their children and he makes it possible for me to be able to do so.

American Soldiers/Military and the extreme sacrifices they have made and continue to make each and everyday so that I can live here in a free country with my family.

For all the people and organizations that believe in the American Military and do so much to make sure they are supported and NEVER forgotten.

For computers and the web that allows me the opportunity to help supplement my husband's income and communicate with other ladies.

For my husband's patience and diligence as he is still trying to fix his van so we can have 2 cars.

For plastic pails so when children are sick and they need to throw up, they can use the pails to do so instead of all over the floor.

For all the volunteers who are working so hard to make our church's Vacation Bible School a big success!

For our window air conditioner and that it works so sufficiently!

That cooler weather is on its way.

For this "Thankful Thursday" activity and the fact that it forces me to see the blessings God gives.

If you'd like to participate in "Thankful Thursday" or just read other lists, visit Sting My Heart.

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central