Menu Planning Central

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!

I strongly encourage EVERY one to watch this...you won't be sorry.

"The below is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is. ENJOY!"

I think THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just want to say "THANK YOU LIZZIE!" for making such a beautiful tribute to those who have sacrificed and who are currently sacrificing their lives for ALL of us. I have watched this about 7 times already today, showed it to my children and husband, and emailed it to several people and a few of my email groups. I still have tear-filled eyes as I think of this video and the profound impact it has left on me.

My family and I thank ALL of the American military who continue to give so much for us and our freedom. In our eyes, you will NOT be forgotten and we will forever be in debt to you. You continue to be in our prayers.

Below is a collection of images I've collected over the past few years and I think this is the perfect time to display them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. :)

blank.gif

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central