Menu Planning Central

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Praise the Lord for a SUNNY day!!!

Isn't it great? I just posted yesterday about the trend of gloomy, rainy days we've been having and this morning I woke up to a beautiful sunny day with blue skies! It is quite chilly out (that's ok because I LOVE chilly weather) but at least it looks terrific outside!

After church, I took one of the dogs for a walk (I would have taken 2 dogs, but I could only find 1 leash, sigh) and one of my son's decided to go with me and roller blade. He has gotten quite good at it too! We do not have a paved driveway, so it is always a treat when I allow them to go with me on a walk so they can use the side of the road.

After lunch, I was feeling um, how shall I say, not so old? LOL, I was having a youthful moment and decided to go on the trampoline with a couple of my kids. Well, the first 5 minutes were fine, but the 6th moment brought distress...on the way down from a jump, we all heard a series of snaps/cracks that came from my leg. :( BAM! My youthful moment was over (LOL). I do not know what happened, but from my knee to my ankle I felt several cracks throughout and it hurts from my knee down to my toes. I am able to walk on it, but that was the end of the trampoline for the day. Now I remember why I don't like exercise! ;)

Oh, do you know about Freecycle? I love Freecycle! We had a very old printer given to us but the person never gave us the cords that go with it, so I listed on it Freecycle and the person just picked it up. If you aren't familiar with Freecycle, click HERE to learn more about it...it is awesome and helps make the earth a better place! :)

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central