Menu Planning Central

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday 7/26/07


Today, on this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for:

21 years of marriage! TODAY is our wedding anniversary, even though hubby hasn't yet remembered.

My children--I love them more than I can possibly ever say.

That the Lord protected my 3 children during their week at church camp last week.

For all of the staff and everything they did to make church camp so awesome for my children!

That the Lord has protected my children on the bike rides and walks they've taken.

American Soldiers/Military and the extreme sacrifices they have made and continue to make each and everyday so that I can live here in a free country with my family.

For computers and the web that allows me the opportunity to try to supplement my husband's income and communicate with other ladies at the same time.

For BLOGS and all the wonderful ladies who run them and all the help and support they provide to others through their blogs.

For the cooler weather we've had so often lately--I love it!

That all of my homeschool reports were received at the school AND they were approved!

For the birds--I just love to watch them and listen to them.

For this "Thankful Thursday" activity and the fact that it forces me to see the blessings God gives.

If you'd like to participate in "Thankful Thursday" or just read other lists, visit Sting My Heart.

10 Comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful list! Happy Anniversary!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! We just celebrated our 34th last Sunday.

Thanks for visiting my site today and leaving a comment. Blessings to you and your hubby.

Anonymous said...

WOW- Happy Anny!! Hope to have more time to chat next week as DH goes back to Germany on Saturday. HUGGS

Denise said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary dear one, may you be blessed with many more wonderful years together.

Linda aka yellowroseli said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!!!
It just great to hear that people stay together.Your thankful list is great. Bless the Lord Oh my Soul and yours

Aunt Angie said...

What a great list! I hope the kids had a great time at camp! My kids always loved it! I will be glad when our grandkids are old enough to attend.
Bless you for your thankfulness!

Anonymous said...

"21 years of marriage! TODAY is our wedding anniversary, even though hubby hasn't yet remembered."

Congrats on that my blogging friend! I read it and got the warm fuzies. I hope I'm blessed enough to be married that long.

Jenileigh said...

Happy Anniversary. I have enjoyed reading around your blog. Blessings!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your hubby remembered!

eph2810 said...

Happy belated 21st anniversary, Angie. I hope that you and your beloved had a splendid celebration on your very special day :)

I agree with you for the military personal. They put their lives in harm's way in order for us to be free.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Menu Planning Central