Menu Planning Central

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday 7/12/07

Today, on this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for:

My children--I love them more than I can possibly ever say. They mean EVERYTHING to me and I am so grateful to have them in my life!

That the Lord has protected my children on the bike rides and walks they've been taking.

American Soldiers/Military and the extreme sacrifices they have made and continue to make each and everyday so that I can live here in a free country with my family.

For computers and the web that allows me the opportunity to try to supplement my husband's income and communicate with other ladies at the same time.

For the cooler weather and the BEAUTIFUL breeze that is blowing today!

For the gorgeous blue, sunny sky!

For the bird's peaceful songs that sing outside.

For my husband's patience and diligence as he is still trying to fix his van so we can have 2 cars, and that he has NOT given up!

For all the volunteers who are working everyday this week to make our church's Vacation Bible School a big success!

For all the kids who have attended this week at our church's Vacation Bible School!

For our window air conditioner and that it has been working so well!

For this "Thankful Thursday" activity and the fact that it forces me to see the blessings God gives.

If you'd like to participate in "Thankful Thursday" or just read other lists, visit Sting My Heart.

4 Comments:

Denise said...

Such a wonderful thankful list, bless you.

Changed by His Love said...

Beautiful list! Hope the hubby gets the van fixed - what a blessing it is to have a handy guy. My hubby is so handy in car repair and house repair - I love that about him.

Brenda said...

Thank you for sharing for all the little things from the cooler weather to gorgeous,blue sunny sky to your beloved's patience & diligence w/ working on fixing his van to VBS! :) God bless you! :)

eph2810 said...

You are right - there are many men and women who put their lives on line for us. Thank you Lord for keeping them safe.
I enjoy listening the Nightingale that sings in our backyard :)
Neat that you had many children attend your VBS.
Thank goodness that your beloved hasn't given up on fixing your van--glad that he can do it himself. Mechanics are very expensive.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Menu Planning Central