Menu Planning Central

Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank you for the Anniversary Wishes!

THANK YOU LADIES!!! I appreciate all of your well wishes so very much!

Well, when he got home last night, I let him do all of his normal things (go to the bathroom--it's a long ride home LOL, get changed, say hello to the kids, sit relax, etc.).

When it was truly clear to me that he didn't have a clue, I said to him "Oh, Happy Anniversary".

He looked at me with a blank stare and then replied with a question: "of our first date?".

To which I replied and said "No, not our first date! Our 21st Wedding Anniversary".

He then looked away momentarily, did the figures in his head, gasped as he threw his hand over his mouth in shock, and then said "Happy Anniversary".

I forgave him--what else was I going to do? Sigh, such is life!

Thanks again Ladies! I appreciate it!

1 Comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

That's a man for you! :) and a true woman who forgives. :)

I also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and entering my drawing. It was so great to have you visit. :) What a fun week!

Menu Planning Central