Menu Planning Central

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One Legged Cardinal!


My only hobby is to feed the birds/wildlife outside, and I just love it! I really do enjoy all the visitors we get that frequent our birdfeeders.

We have a few different male cardinals that come to the feeders, and I just love their vibrant red color. The most male cardinals we've ever seen at once was in our yard...3 of them...it was just beautiful!

One bird that comes quite regularly is a male cardinal that only has one leg! I don't know what happened to him or when, but it is quite amazing that he does so well for only having one leg! I think things like this one-legged bird are really fascinating to watch. I also think it is impressive that they can still thrive and function as they go out all day long to find food, water, shelter, etc.

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central