Menu Planning Central

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I found this "Thankful Thursday" on a blog I was visiting and thought it was a wonderful idea, so today is the first day I'm participating in it. :)

Today, on this Thankful Thursday, I am grateful for:

The fact that we awoke to another brand new day, since we are never guaranteed more days.

My husband and his dedication to his family to get up and go to work everyday, especially since he is not overly thrilled with his work environment.

Each one of my 6 children because each one is so incredibly special in their own way and I'm extremely grateful for the privilege of having them all in my life.

My extended family and the repaired relationships that have taken place over the last few years.

Our church and our Pastor--mainly for the wisdom the Lord gives him and his incredible preaching.

My church family and friends because it is so comforting to have them in our lives.

My pets--they provide me with a never-ending amount of unconditional love and comfort.

My computer, the internet, emails, and blogs--it provides me with the ability to communicate with other women and receive support and encouragement, especially since I don't have a car to go out with (we only have one and hubby uses it to go to & from work).

The fact that so far, we've had very tolerable, pleasant weather (I do not function/cope well in humid/hot weather) AND we've also had many, many sunny days and that is not the "norm" in our area.

For this "Thankful Thursday" activity, that we all may praise the Lord's name and have the opportunity to count and share our blessings with each other.

I do thank you, Lord, for all of these things and so many more that I haven't even listed here. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you'd like to participate in "Thankful Thursday" or just read other lists, visit Sting My Heart.

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central