Menu Planning Central

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thankful Thursday 6/14/07


Today, on this Thankful Thursday, I am grateful for:

My family--my husband and ALL of my children--they mean EVERYTHING to me and I am honestly so very, very, very grateful for them!

My church and that it is less than one mile down the street from our house so we can walk there when husband is late coming home from work (instead of missing out on going).

That there is a "sitting/nursing" room in our church with a tv monitor so I can still see and hear the pastor as I sit in there with the baby rather than miss out on the entire message.

That we saw a Bluebird in our yard not just once, but twice this week!

Our home, though it is so badly in need of repairs in so many areas, we still have a home to live in and to raise our children in.

Our yard...that we have a larger yard for our children to run around in and play in and experience the wonders of nature and being outside.

That my knee and leg held up well enough that I've been able to go for walks several times this week.

That an opportunity came along for my husband to buy a used lawnmower and that it worked and had enough gas to mow most of our overgrown lawn.

For a special online friend the Lord has blessed me with and the fact that both of us hunger more for the Lord's word and want to grow stronger in Christ and that we've been brought together on the internet to help and support each other as we strive to be better Christians.

For each and EVERY American soldier (all military included) and the sacrifices they have made and continue to make to defend our country.

For our window air conditioner and that it is still working! I am so incredibly grateful for the fact that it works and cools our first floor reasonably well!

For this "Thankful Thursday" activity and the fact that it forces me to stop to think of all the blessings God has given me.

I do thank you, Lord God, for all of these things and all of the many, many more that I haven't included here. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

If you'd like to participate in "Thankful Thursday" or just read other lists, visit Sting My Heart.

0 Comments:

Menu Planning Central